These are the top 5 individual brilliant performances from the fixtures this past weekend. These individual players carried the weight on their shoulders and played exceptionally well.
- Mark Mayambela, performed well this passed weekend when Ajax Cape Town took on Free State Stars and the game ended 2-2. Mayambela scored a brilliant goal for Ajax and his passing rate was 70% and contributed in Ajax attacks and in the middle of the park.
- Mohammed Anas, proved that he is a worthy striker for Free State Stars after netting a brace to save Stars from another defeat. Free State Stars held Ajax Cape Town to a 2 all draw.
- Bernard Parker, the 33 year old continues to mature in his game after supplying a goal for Eric Matoho and scoring a penalty. Parker was great and hard working in the front line for Amakhosi even though they drew 2-2 with Baroka FC.
- Oscarine Masuluke, the man who once scored a spectacular goal for Baroka FC performed exceptionally in the goal posts for Baroka FC by providing brilliant saves and stopping shots for Baroka FC.
- Siphiwe Tshabalala, had a passing rate of about 65% in the Chiefs encounter against Baroka FC. Shabba was able to unlock the Baroka defence with great passes and shots at goal.