New Zealand striker who plays for SuperSport United in the PSL. He has represented New Zealand at senior international level, including the 2010 FIFA World Cup and at the 2008 Olympic Games. If you think you know Jeremy Brockie that much,you really need to take a look at this list we have compiled about 10 things you didn’t know about Jeremy Brockie.
1. Jeremy Brockie was one of the few shining lights for the New Zealand Knights in their debut A-League season, scoring four competition goals from nine starts.
2. His first goals in the A-League were a double against Newcastle Jets at North Harbour Stadium.
3. Brockie also scored a last minute goal against Sydney FC to earn the Knights a point, with his fourth goal coming in his sides final regular season fixture against the Melbourne Victory at Olympic Park in Melbourne.
4. Brockie ended up being joint top goalscorer for the New Zealand club along with Simon Yeo.
5. On 14 May 2012 it was announced he had signed a 3-year contract with New Zealand-based A-League club Wellington Phoenix.
6. Brockie scored his first goal with Toronto on 3 July 2013 in a 3–3 home draw to Canadian rivals Montreal Impact.
7. On 4 December 2014, Brockie signed a two-and-a-half year contract with SuperSport United F.C.
8. In his final game for the Phoenix, Brockie scored the second and third goals in a 3–0 home win against Brisbane Roar.
9. Brockie arrived at SuperSport in style, scoring the only and winning goal against Mpumalanga Black Aces F.C. in his first game.
10. Jeremy Brockie scored his first goal for the national team on 9 September 2014 against Uzbekistan, ending a 45-game drought.