5 Things You Didn’t Know About Junior Khanye! The former football professional is a football analyst and is the most popular among South Africans.
Very little is known about Junior Khanye, outside of his troublesome PSL career. He was a bright and shining light that had the potential to become one of the best players to be produced in the country.
Here are 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Junior Khanye!
- Despite being widely known as Junior Khanye, his full name is Thabo Junior Khanye.
- He holds the record for the most consecutive Man of the Match awards (7) in the PSL. He was a teenager at the time.
- Outside of Kaizer Chiefs, Khanye also signed for Platinum Stars and Maritzburg United.
- On a personal note, Junior Khanye has three children, all boys. He claims that they are keen on playing professional soccer.
- He has a team in his hometown of Daveyton. The team is Fak’ iMali FC and is registered in the necessary leagues.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Junior Khanye!