5 Things You Need to Know About Khama Billiat’s New Wife! The Kaizer Chiefs attacker reportedly tied the knot over the weekend.
Khama Billiat is generally known to be married to Esnath Munyedawo who is back home in Zimbabwe. The two are said to have been married about 10 years ago.
They have a 10-year-old daughter together. So, the news that Billiat is marrying means that Mthethwa is set to be his second wife.
When asked for further comments, Mthethwa’s mother said that anymore details regarding this alleged marriage should be directed at the couple.
Last year Khama Billiat was embroiled in what many label baby mama drama. A 22-year-old woman allegedly stabbed Billiat after he failed to pay maintenance for the anonymous child.
Billiat was forced to obtain an interim protection order at the Randburg Magistrates Court against the unnamed woman. She had reportedly stormed to the Kaizer Chiefs training facilities in an attempt to see the superstar.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Khama Billiat’s New Wife!
- Nomcebo Mthethwa is affectionately known as ‘Dot’ in South Africa.
- She is a 24-year-old who hails from Empangeni in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Mthethwa is both an actress and a songstress.
- She recently quit her gig at local reality show Uzalo to pursue her music career.
- Her latest song, Makoti, is doing well in the country and many see it as a sign of her marriage to Billiat.